FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the main results that I can have with the training?
WA - Wide Awake directly impacts all areas of your life. There are tens of thousands of people transformed. Among the main results, we can mention:
- Draw fully achievable goals and outline the exact planning to achieve them;
- Having clarity of the path you want to follow to have the lifestyle of your dreams;
- Establish the area of focus to have better personal and professional results;
- Learn techniques to overcome procrastination quickly and practically;
- Determine and understand what your mission and purpose in life are;
- Generate real and lasting changes in your life (many people describe having achieved this change already within the event);
- Channeling the energy of fear and anger in your favor to conquer your goals;
- Create a positive and winning mental congruence;
- Break limiting beliefs that prevent you from reaching maximum fullness;
- Learn practical techniques to master your emotions and have control of thoughts that sabotage your goals;- Free yourself from rages and regrets of the past;
- Receive the step by step to continue evolving after training;
- Reconnect with your original essence and feel alive again;
- Improve your personal, professional and loving relationships.
- What is the duration of the training?
It will be 3 full days of immersion focused on your transformation. There are more than 24 hours of theoretical, practical and experiential content. In just one weekend you will unlock your full potential, discover your purpose and know the exact path you need to take to reach it. It will literally be 3 years of evolution in just 3 days of immersion.
- From what age can I do the WA - Wide Awake?
WA is intended for people over 18 years old
- Are there any restrictions on participating in WA - Wide Awake?
Yes there is. The training is not indicated for pregnant women and people with heart conditions, as it is an experiential immersion and has a strong emotional impact.